The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Campaign Support Specialist will support multiple zones in the two areas of marketing & communications (MarCom) efforts and data management and reporting. This role will provide assistance in nearly every area required from the campaign calendar to the awards program. Essential responsibilities will include ensuring key communications pieces are provided, social media is kept up to date, and serving as the zone subject matter expert in SharePoint MarketPlace, the system used for helpdesk, supplies ordering, awards ordering, event management and reporting (will be trained) to allow the accurate and timely reporting needed for the contract. Specialist will have access to the National online content sharing platform (marketing materials and resources available for implementation) to aide in position.
Marketing and Communications
- Supports the development and implementation of zone level marketing and communications plan, as well as the campaign calendar
- Localize versions of the campaign materials; work with print vendor to ensure campaign materials are produced and received per National Marketing criteria
- Work with zone leadership to provide multi-zone ordering and delivering of campaign award and promotional items
- Monitors and tracks campaign marketing progress against the marketing and program plan. Compile monthly marketing report
- Using nationally created content; localize communication pieces such as talking points, training materials, speeches and email content.
- Customize website template for local zones, make updates as needed
- Develops local zone digital marketing plan/strategies/tactics based on the provided national strategic framework
- Assist with the development and management of digital usage reports
- Conduct charity orientation webinar briefings
Data Management and Reporting
- Set up campaign structure to include 3-year campaign history
- Export and import files with/from the Central Campaign Administrator to track pledges and monitor progress toward pledge goals
- Produce regular reports for leadership, agencies, and campaign workers
- As necessary, recommend software enhancements, create end-user system documentation; create training materials; and help lead the testing, production readiness and acceptance of software systems prior to campaign launch.
- Support zone staff with the creation, editing and revision of various required reports
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience working in a support role, preferably in communications or a similar role
- Natural aptitude for technology driven projects with a solid understanding and ability for project management
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Solid computer skills with the ability to learn new online platforms quickly
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with a focus on results
- Prior CFC experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled