Responsible for managing the implementation of the Combined Federal Campaign within a designated zone. This position requires the qualified candidate to be a self-starter who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment, working independently as well as with other members of the team and staff. The Campaign Support Specialist will work with the Regional Director, Associate Director, other zone staff members, and campaign workers within the zone to achieve campaign goals and is responsible for customer service, project management, stewardship and meeting all assigned contract deliverables.
Location: Multiple locations/Telework
Campaign Management Support
- Serve as the primary staff contact for all assigned agencies within the zone.
- Develop relationships with department and agency leadership, campaign managers, campaign committee members and other key staff for all assigned agencies.
- Support the identification, recruitment, training and ongoing management of campaign workers within assigned agencies. Follow up with agency heads, LFCC members and other agency contacts to ensure an agency campaign manager is identified and trained for each assigned agency.
- In collaboration with the Regional Director and zone staff, develop a campaign plan for the zone to include strategies to increase participation and overall giving for the zone overall and the top ten agencies within the zone. The plan should include a social media, publicity, large scale campaign events, training sessions, recognition programs leadership development, and ongoing communications.
- In collaboration with the Associate Director, schedule meetings with agency heads from all assigned agencies identified in the zone campaign plan as top agencies.
- Maintain updated contact database for all assigned agencies.
- Execute LE, coordinator and keyworker trainings to include on-site and web-based training.
- Provide ongoing support for agency coordinators to include motivation, recognition, and ongoing strategy development.
- Support all zone staff as a backup point of contact as needed.
- Monitor the helpdesk daily and respond to inquiries as requested.
- Ensure departments and agencies order and receive supplies and awards. Review and approve all supplies orders for assigned agencies.
- Support campaign volunteers in planning agency events including arranging for charity speakers and planning charity fairs.
- In collaboration with the Regional Director and zone staff, provide on-site staff support for all large-scale events.
- Work with the Regional Director and zone staff to develop and implement an awards program that recognizes the accomplishes of all agencies in the zone.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attend campaign events and speak on behalf of the CFC. Take photos for posting to social media and website.
- Implement weekly motivational communication with campaign worker corps.
- Prepare campaign metrics and reports to track progress toward achieving contract deliverables.
- Using template provided, submit weekly report on campaign activities to the Regional Director.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in project management, fundraising, sales, and/or training.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Customer service focus is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an effective team player.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize; must be organized.
- Must be available to travel within assigned geographic area.
- MS Office suite experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled