The CFC Program Coordinator is responsible for accurate and timely responses to all campaign inquiries for operational assistance and providing advice for adherence to all policies and procedures of the Combined Federal Campaign. This position is responsible for working within the assigned zone to assist with training, and campaign management prior to campaign launch and to work with each account during and after the campaign with the goal of successful campaign completion. This position may also be responsible for monitoring and maintaining campaign supplies, materials and award inventories, operating processes and vendor management (if any) related to geographical considerations.
Location: Multiple Locations/Telework
- Provide input to required deliverable Task Order reports
- Recommend process improvements for operational aspects of the CFC Zone campaign
- Evaluate the use and effectiveness of supplies, awards and promotional items and make recommendations when selecting new items and/or vendors
- Manage the supply, award, print and warehouse vendor relationships. (If assigned)
- Fill all area supply and certificate orders
- Work proficiently with the online ordering system, including testing and validation of the supply and award system functionality; monitoring and correcting supply and award ordering/delivery process through the online system and otherwise.
- Have knowledge of the award requirements and ensure proper awards are ordered and delivered in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Actively engage with accounts to ensure supplies are received when needed and liaison with Federal counterpart.
- Gathers campaign best practices and collaborates on how to share that information.
- Manages process to schedule charities to attend campaign events as requested by campaign managers. Manage RSVP process and provide confirmation details to parties.
- Prepares campaign metrics and reports, and tracks progress toward achieving campaign goals in accordance with the task order deliverables schedule.
- Manages help desk for assigned zones, respond to all inquiries and delegate follow up as needed
- Assures uniform compliance with all TT/GI organizational policies and procedures.
- Promotes teamwork and works collaboratively and constructively with others within and across the organization.
- Identifies problems and challenges and recommends solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 year prior office work experience
- Prior experience in IT related customer service systems preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented an independent problem solver and able to multitask and prioritize
- Must work effectively as a team player and individual contributor
- MS Office suite experience and familiarity with user interface reporting and order request systems preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To apply, please complete the form below.