Tribal Tech, LLC is an American Indian SBA certified 8(m) woman-owned small business, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We provide a diverse range of management and technical consulting services in the health/wellness, energy and education realm to federal agencies, state government, American Indian/Alaska Native tribes and private businesses. Our staff operates with the highest standards and principles that support legal and ethical business practices. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance and Partnership” embody an environment where employees are empowered and can flourish, and clients may fully benefit from our specialized capabilities.
Reporting directly to the Director at one of our client sites in Washington, DC, the Administrative Assistant/Meeting and Events Coordinator works independently performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative and clerical support duties. Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to provide information and service to a wide range of internal and external contacts. Requires some knowledge of federal government contracting and corporate policies and procedures.
Location: Washington, DC
- Serves as the administrative representative for Executive Leadership. Maintains strict confidentiality when necessary.
- Researching Federal Travel Regulations and Federal Acquisition Regulations as required.
- Using Concur securing travel for federal employees, contractors or others as assigned.
- Functions as liaison on behalf of the team, working collaboratively with other departments and staff to achieve desired organizational goals.
- Performing office and administrative duties to assist executive management using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Responsible for direct support of meeting coordination including the development of meeting documents, including agenda, presentations and preparation of minutes.
- Prepare and create regularly scheduled reports and update internal databases and files.
- Responsible for contract management, file organization, and e-filing documents.
- Manages expenses for senior leaders /manager; to include reviewing and assisting with reconciliation of employee expense reports.
- Assist in reviewing contract/project deliverable’s as needed (review, edit, revise) and ensure that it is consistent with legal requirements, customer specifications and government regulations.
- Build and sustain positive relationships with staff and clientele by maintaining excellent internal and external customer service standards.
- Act as the point of contact between executive and employees/clients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant required.
- Must have experience using Concur, SharePoint and MS Office.
- Experience with CMT- Conference Management Tool, is a plus
- Advanced knowledge and practice using spreadsheets preferred.
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems.
- Dependability and reliability required.
- High attention to detail with proven skill producing error-free, professional-looking documents and other materials.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Able to work independently and consult appropriately with supervisor.
- Able to prioritize projects in order to meet different deadlines.
- Able to do multiple tasks with many interruptions and distractions.
- Able to manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis, while maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to comply within agency confidentiality guidelines.
- Effective communication and administrative skills.
- Strong organization skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or at least 3+ year relevant experience.
- Relevant Administrative Assistance experiences preferred, with a focus in federal government contracts.
- Previous work with contracts related to the American Indian/Alaska Native communities REQUIRED.
- Must be able to pass a background and credit check.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To apply, please complete the form below.