The CFC-Overseas Program Associate provides assistance and support to the CFC-Overseas by performing a variety of administrative and organizational functions such as meeting support, working with campaign workers, overseeing calendar of activities and maintaining reports and other records. This position supports the Associate Directors’ efforts to maximize community participation and contributions throughout the five overseas combatant commands.
Location: Kapaun Air Station, Germany
- Performs administrative duties by responding to telephone and email inquiries from campaign workers, donors and charities; maintaining a calendar of activities; ensuring office and logistical support; maintaining informational database and other electronic reports, records and files.
- Interacts with all levels of volunteers, donor, and the public by receiving telephone calls, responding to inquiries and complaints, answering questions and providing information, screening and routing incoming calls as required.
- Oversees the office by helping manage facility maintenance; assisting with office needs; maintaining office supplies and campaign supplies warehouse, including inventory and office machines; and organizing, assigning and reviewing assignments of seasonal volunteers.
- Conducts telephone training sessions for campaign workers.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of written documents by preparing, distributing, collecting and reviewing written documents, preparing reports, maintaining files and drafting general correspondence.
- Ensures all required monthly paperwork (expense reports, activity and leave reports) is accomplished and mailed.
- Assists with meeting activities by preparing meeting materials and handouts, attending meetings, taking minutes and proofing, formatting and filing agendas.
- Replies to emails and manages inbox and to-do-listing.
- Ships supplies, campaign materials and awards to campaign workers and maintains shipping log.
- Prepares awards and recognition.
- Assists with after action review and feedback collection.
- Maintains CFC-O social media accounts.
- Updates CFC-O website.
- Assists with the entire bidding, printing, and distribution of all CFC-O campaign materials.
- Manages competitive bid process for suppliers and service providers required for the campaign.
- Serves as facilities and/or information systems support manager.
- Completes additional assignments, serves on task forces and completes special projects as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma and five years’ work experience required
- Must be able to work effectively within the military and federal government environment
- Must be a US military ID card holder with SOFA status
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Mail Merge
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Customer service focus is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be an enthusiastic, flexible and effective team player
- Ability to multitask and prioritize; must be able to work independently
- Must be organized with a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to wrap, pack, ship and lift boxes (35 pounds)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To apply, please complete the form below.