Tribal Tech, LLC is an American Indian SBA certified 8(m) woman-owned small business, headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We provide a diverse range of management and technical consulting services in the health/wellness, energy and education realm to federal agencies, state government, American Indian/Alaska Native tribes and private businesses. Our staff operates with the highest standards and principles that support legal and ethical business practices. Our guiding principles of “People, Performance and Partnership” embody an environment where employees are empowered and can flourish, and clients may fully benefit from our specialized capabilities.
The Meetings and Events Coordinator will assist the Federal client with a variety of administrative and logistic activities such as public-private partnership meetings, logistics, event planning and engagement support, and webinars. Efforts include note taking, follow-up, outreach to public-private partners, and maintenance of contacts database. Support also includes analytical research and administrative tasks. Previous experience working with American Indian/Alaska Native communities or tribal leadership is required. American Indian/Alaska Natives strongly encouraged to apply.
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
- Perform site location research and arrange audio-visual and information technology support.
- Liaison support with venue and reserving of facilities and contract negotiations if stakeholders or partners do not provide facility.
- Coordination and implementation of third-party participation of the events and public private partnership activities. Including inviting and confirming speakers for the meeting, webinar, or event.
- On-site meeting and registration support and automation and telecommunications support.
- Post-event support to prepare a spread sheet of participants and meeting action items (if necessary). If the event is a training session, prepare a meeting evaluation, and provide to participants and analyze the results which includes suggestions and recommendations.
- Provide automation and telecommunications to support monthly stakeholder teleconferences by sending out meeting notices, recording action items, and sending follow up items to stakeholders.
- Provide onsite administrative support for federal client around internal and partnership meetings, including scheduling and logistics, note taking, preparing meeting minutes and briefing materials, and other support at meetings as required.
- Facilitate meeting discussions
- Support the logistics of Regional, National and Advisory Council meetings in various locations across the United States
- Support the development of organization activities and day to day communications and reporting requirements
- Maintain a calendar of events
- Draft briefing documents and summaries of research for agency customer
- Update partner activities, project information, and maintain database
- Follow timelines and meet strict deadlines for all deliverables
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be to multi-task and stay organized.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-directed and highly motivated.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Team player with ability to work independently and perform with a high level of autonomy with minimal guidance or review.
- Must be dependable and trustworthy.
- Detail orientated with strong ability to anticipate needs and problems and act accordingly.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment/decision making skills and to take initiative.
- Extensive working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint required.
- Knowledge of scanning equipment and standard office equipment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Must have 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous experience working with American Indian/Alaska Native communities or tribal leadership is required.
To apply, please complete the form below.